The thrill of 4x4 Off Road Driving cannot be rivalled for sheer excitement.This is your chance for you (+ up to three friends) to spend 1/2 day training with a qualified instructor. Ideal if you wish to go on and use these new found skills!
This experience will last a total of approx. 3 hours with approx. 3 hours in the vehicle.
Suitable for anyone wishing for experience and knowledge of the basic factors of driving 4x4 vehicles in an off road environment.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
* understand the main principles of driving off-road
* recognise a safe environment and typical ground conditions
* have experience of safety operating a vehicle off-road in varying conditions & situations, (e.g. slopes, ditches, ruts, etc.)
* Your 4x4 and how it works
* Basic safety checks
* Vehicle familiarisation
* Hill use, (failed hill climb and safe descents)
* Ruts and tram lining
* Crossing ruts, ditches and mounds.
* Certificates available for course attendees
This is an Authorised Training Courses under Statute 1371 of The Road Traffic Act 1992/1995 (Off Road Regulations)
All Drivers must hold a full UK driving licence.
Tea and Coffee provided.
Each voucher entitles up to 4 people to participate in this experience. The voucher is transferable, which means that anyone can use it. The voucher remains valid for bookings for 6 months from the date of purchase. Please contact the operator using the details printed on your voucher to arrange a date for your event.
We recommend that you purchase your voucher and make a booking for your event at least one month prior to your chosen date. This is particularly important for weekend events.
Event takes place at Swansea Valley (offroad)
Swansea SA9 2JY .