Welcome, introduction and briefing on the rally stages and driving techniques.
Driving rally prepared Vauxhall Astras
6 x separate driving sessions.
Prize giving and individual certificates.
Plus more ...
This experience will last a total of approx. 4 hours with approx. 4 hours in the vehicle.
Rally driving is probably the most on-the-edge driving experience there is. Be it on tarmac, mud or gravel, rarely is the car ever pointing in a straight line. This Vauxhall Astra Rally Driving Experience from Driving4all is a fantastic value for money package.
Rally driving requires a unique set of driving skills. There different surfaces to master - tarmac and gravel.
There really is no greater test of a driver's skills, or for that matter, their nerve.
The Package :
* Arrive, safety briefing, tea, coffee, etc.
* Session 1 - Slow demo lap for stage viewing and covering/showing techniques, then straight into the driving seat to learn techniques on the workout area.
* Session 2 - Further practice session to master new techniques on the rally stage.
* Session 3 - Further practice session to master new techniques on the rally stage.
* Lunch - 2 course lunch at a local pub/restaurant.
* Session 4 - Your instructor will demo one lap at 50% of full instructor pace to show correct techniques and help overcome any problems, then it's back into the driving seat to practice.
* Session 5 - Further practice on the rally stage.
* Session 6 - This session starts with practice laps and then it's time to put your new found skills to the test. Your instructor will assess and time you for a combination score for the 'Driver of the Day' award.
* Prize giving - Each participant will receive a certificate of achievement and a trophy is awarded to the 'Driver of the Day'.
Additional Details :
There is a driver/car ratio of just 4 people to each car, which will ensure lots of driving for each person.
Courses start at 9.00am and run on selected Saturdays and weekdays throughout the year.
The experience lasts approx. 7 hours and is extremely popular - please book early to avoid disappointment!
Maximum Driver Weight is 18 Stone (114 kg)
Maximum Driver Height is 6' 6" (1.98 m)
Minimum Driver Height is 5' 0" (1.52 m)
Full UK or European Driving Licence for Manual Transmission must be held
For safety reasons, spectator numbers are restricted to 2 per driver. We cannot allow persons under the age of 11 to spectate (including babies & toddlers) and if between the ages of 11 & 16 must be accompanied by a spectating adult. Additional spectators may be pre-booked (subject to availability and at a small charge).
Each voucher entitles one person to participate in this experience. The voucher is transferable, which means that anyone can use it. The voucher remains valid for bookings for 12 months from the date of purchase. Please contact the operator using the details printed on your voucher to arrange a date for your event.
We recommend that you purchase your voucher and make a booking for your event at least one month prior to your chosen date. This is particularly important for weekend events.
Event takes place at Great Tew
Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, OX7 4JS .